Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Israeli Intelligence

I used to be in awe of Israeli Intelligence. They did things that were made into movies.

I am really for world peace and hope to see it in my lifetime. It is evident that Hezbollah started the conflict by killing and kidnapping Israeli soldiers and sending rockets into Israel killing civilians including children.

It is evident that conventional warfare does not do well when fighting terrorists who mix with Lebanese civilians to fight their battles and fire rockets at civilians in Israel.

I thought at the beginning of the conflict that Israeli Intelligence would have been able to direct the Israeli military to fire upon the leadership of Hezbollah and their weapon stores and it would be over in days, but evidently I was wrong. I thought Israeli Intelligence knew what each Hezbollah leader ate for breakfast everyday and could predict where they would be every hour each day. I thought they would be able to pinpoint the Hezbollah arsenals and even have blueprints for every hiding place. Israel was flatfooted to find Hezbollah targets.

I thought Israeli Intelligence was world class and deserved a rating of 9 or 10 with 10 being the highest. Evidently, they are not and maybe scored a 4 this time. But, I do not think they will stay down and flatfooted for long.

What do you think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home